Monday, January 21, 2008

5 ALIVE

I know I've been down in the dumps, but here, here I've got the cure: a five day weekend. It is simple, take advantage of the national holiday and call out sick for two days. Bingo, Bango take your five days. Between below freezing temperatures, 500.00 worth of new clothes, 2 G's, 1/4 green, 100.00 at the ATM, and a good mix of friends I have survived if not endured. Here I am Miss Broadway giving the last rave-up to get it good and lay my sights on the future. I like it. Uh-huh. I know full well it will blow, and suck, seemingly contradictory, but life none-the-less. I want to make sure posts do not occur just after a bad day as I vent because I have good times too. After a ski binge I did some credit card damage and left town to party, but more than that I was able to spend some good time with some close friends. The actual party was not drugs; it was the people in whom I have trusted my heart. Just a notch posting on my blog that amidst all of it, I'm still here.

No comments: