Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Lingo

Trini. Tranny. Three is the number believe it or not. Not here; nor there; I'm everywhere that's nowhere. Dive bar rockin' Tammy...where is dear brother boy? His calling left him dragging a legacy. Can you hear the calling? Anamoly? Is it just me? My caller ID reads blank. Silence. The eye of the storm is passing...only half way there...the worst has past. Swelling, flooding Iniki ravages without blinking an eye. Passing in a New York minute will you ever be able to catch up? I'm ahead of the curve. Beep. Beep. Zip. Bang. Shots ring echo with echoes of pain. I hear it. You can't listen while you're talking. You register a bleep on my radar, Britney. They don't get you, so they persecute you. Hate you. But why do they hate you? Because they are jealous! They could have it to if only they would reach out and touch it. Say my name, Bastien. Life is within you and without you. It's your drama; you act in it. You're the super star...rock star...G Star...this light of mine I'm gonna let shine. Twinkle. Diamond. Are you fighting, Gladiator? When in Rome, do the Romans. Just do it, Nike...DO...DO...DO...do re me...feel the music. The beat of your heart. The crash of a wave.

No comments: