Friday, March 21, 2008

Shit Speak

I got out of work early today. Our summer Fridays in the city have been extended year-round. My rebirth is scheduled for this Sunday while my rental units are up. I have a friend coming over now for movie night and sushi. So with all of this company coming I recognize that it is good I get out a little early Friday to hit the grocery and pick up a little something something. Before leaving the Manhattan I thought I could hit up a Duane Reade for some of said something somethings, but hey it's early on a Friday my Keyfood can't be that crazy today. And I was right, easy breezy through the grocery. I did laundry and dishes and all other preparatory bull shits. And here I have found the trifling perpetrator: toilette paper. Sad, but true, I have been out since Wednesday and using tissues. Through all of this I have yet to purchase a roll and I can't quite figure out WHY the Charmin fairies have failed. So now I quit typing to make my special trip to buy *just* TP...when all along I put off buying it so it wouldn't be so trifling to stand at the counter with *just* TP...

No comments: