Saturday, March 29, 2008

Piercings

I have my tongue pierced, my left ear twice, my right ear twice (in an orbital), and both nipples. I am currently contemplating a nose ring, but haven't decided if it will look bad ass a la Lenny Kravitz or goober a la Carson Daly. I did find an amusing article about nipple rings. It raises a flag for me because I had to take out all of my jewelry before surgery last year, and although wasn't painful, was a bit difficult to maneuver. It is easier to have a piercer do it for you...think about it: you don't take jewelry in/out every day like they do. Another flag goes up because I'm traveling overseas soon and know what a pain it would be to have to take them out. I, too, would have to use pliers. I can already hear my mum, "Then you shouldn't get any piercings!" Thanks, mum. I still want that tattoo of a heart on my bicep that says, "I love MOM."

No comments: