Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Do


















I have been wanting to cut my hair shorter for a while. Until college I always had longer hair (past ears but never to chin), and had shorter hair then on, buzzed. I took off the guard and now I can trim my beard and head on same short setting...about once a week is good. It is crazy how fast my hair does grow. Fortunately, as some dear friends have pointed out, I have a nicely shaped skull and never have to worry about when I go bald because I look good without hair. This picture a friend took right after I got it done. I joke that it is my crazy, bald Britney look because I too am going crazy. Not really, but maybe a little. I have a lot of life stressers right now, but not that broken down yet. I like to change my look up and I was getting tired of the faux hawk. So this is where you comment and tell me how wonderful my nearly bald head looks.

No comments: