Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Re: The night of trifle....

Well I have done pretty well at not posting much if any of my late night antics....but this was just too good. Here we are midweek out at a bar after hours where the slim pickings would make a Thanksgiving feast for a pack of hyenas... And talking to an older man not particularly ugly but just not my type he explains how he grew up in NYC but lives Roma....my response in classic form: "I always heard that Italy was a boot full of shit." After seeing copious offense snowballing and me pushing small talk further I get, "I don't want to talk to you any more." And that leaves me where I sit on the bar stool...maybe I am an ass...and no one gets it...Italians really are turds confined to a boot, but I'm from Delaware....what do I know Wayne?

No comments: