Thursday, January 3, 2008

Another teen preggers...




I know it seems an odd choice of rant, but Jamie Lynn is still blowing up headlines with her 'underage' pregnancy. Those of you who are fortunate enough to know me also know my utter disdain for trolls. Yes, children/enfants/babies/kids = trolls. As much as you question my desire not to be caught dead within 10 feet of one of these horrible dark creaturous spawns, I equally question why anyone would want to have them or be near them. No, I was not abused or dropped on my head. I may have willingly thrashed my head against pavement and other hard surfaces, but I only see it as logical considering I was a troll. I obviously wasn't ignorant of my putrifying status and tried desparately to eliminate a troll from our magnificent planet. ANYWAY, so we all know now that younger Spears is preggers. She has been lambasted for having unprotected sex, and doing so outside of wedlock. While I know there are statutory rape laws and so forth, she knew what she was doing. And honestly, if your body is physically capable of reproducing why is it so taboo to perpetuate Satan's legion at her age? Nature obviously doesn't approve. Her family, mostly, seems to be supportive. Numerous people got preggers in my highschool at her age, younger, and a few a year or two older. Bill Albert, spokesman for the National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy: "It's obviously a very sad development for Jamie, but it's really helped to jump start discussion about these issues. That's critical.[source]" Why is it a sad development? Really, it was either her choice or her short-sightedness. It's not like there isn't money to provide. The family structure is questionable, but people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Who of you come from a perfect family? Think about what's wrong with that logic: how good are you of a parent if it took a young celebrity to get pregnant for you to discuss safe sex and family planninng with your trolls? and in the same logic feel your superior wisdom warrants a condemnation of said celebrity because *that* would never happen to your troll? Smells like bullshit to me. Then again she is named after both her mother and father.

No comments: