Saturday, August 18, 2007

Summer Rain

I had the most amazing walk home from the train last night. A strong t-storm cell was blowing through with torrential rain...literally curtains of water. I didn't have my umbrella and I wasn't about to congregate with the local riff-raff at the station, so off I went. It is one of the greatest, most refreshing feelings: cool rain drops falling all over you on a warm summer evening. I was soaking wet, all the way through my underwear, wringing out my water-logged jeans and t-shirt when I got back. The looks from passersby and people holed up under awnings were most amusing...like I was completely crazy. It's just rain, people. And if I'm any judge of character most of them could use a good soaking!

1 comment:

buff said...

Isn't walking in the rain, a sudden downpour and then as it tapers off, a lot of fun.

And I found out that it is so much fun without the rain soaked shoes and clothes. Naked in the rain can be very inspiring. WOOOF.

Thanks for sharing, stud.

And mega hairy muscle hugs for your recent comment on my blog post.
Yep, counting male nipples in a magazine would be the ideal job, in my book, as well.