Friday, July 27, 2007

PRICE LE$$








Chatting brings all kinds of entertainment. I have a short list of what works and what doesn't on my profile. This recent exchange gave me a good chuckle...shut him right up...

boy: dAM U SOUND LIEK EERYTHING U STATE WHAT DOESN'T. BUT WHO THE FUCK A i & U DNT FUCKIGN CARE.. SRRY.. FOR BEING PRESUMPTIOUS.

me: damn, insulting me and can't even spell your way through it...no need to be sorry you made yourself quite clear...in fact upholding my assumptions about you...but why the fuck do you care?

boy: NAH I CAN SPELL, JUST ON A PDA & MY FINGERS R TOO BIG & I DIDN'T PROOF IT CAUSE IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER.. bUT PLS BRING OR SEND ALL THE UNTRIMMED, UN PLUCKED REAL SMELLY , MASC MEN HERE PAPA.. HAVE FIN UN BENSONHURST.. HMM UR ALL MUSCLE, WHAT MUST i BE LOL..

me: no need for excuses dude, and you must be a size queen cause I never said I was all muscle....if I find some unkept men I'll be sure to pass 'em on...you must like sloppy seconds...

No comments: